Budownictwo i Architektura (Civil Engineering and Architecture) was launched in 2007 as semi-yearly, and since 2013 it became a quarterly. It is published by the Lublin University of Technology, with the editorial office seated at the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture.
Since the beginning journal follows the Open Access policy.
Budownictwo i Architektura publishes original research papers that explore the following areas:
- Structural engineering
- Structural mechanics
- Mechanics of composite materials
- Road and bridges design, construction and maintenance
- Construction materials manufacturing methods
- Construction economics and management
- Maintenance and restoration of built heritage
- Architecture and history of architecture
- City planning and history of city planning
- Social and economic aspects of architecture
- Sustainable development in architecture and construction
- Urban renewal
- Real estate appraisal and management
The journal is recognized by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education (list B, no. 350, ISSN 1899-0665).
Abstracting and Indexing: Arianta, BazTech, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus, PBN, POL-Index.