New journal web site:
Budownictwo i Architektura (Civil Engineering and Architecture) was launched in 2007 as semi-yearly, and since 2013 it became a quarterly. It is published by the Lublin University of Technology, with the editorial office seated at the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture.
Since the beginning journal follows the Open Access policy. The publishing is free of charge. The journal is financed by the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture of the Lublin University of Technology as well as with the subvetions and grants e.g. the Ministry of Science and Higher Education grant for science promotion.
Budownictwo i Architektura publishes original research papers that explore the following areas:
- Structural engineering
- Structural mechanics
- Mechanics of composite materials
- Road and bridges design, construction and maintenance
- Construction materials manufacturing methods
- Construction economics and management
- Maintenance and restoration of built heritage
- Architecture and history of architecture
- City planning and history of city planning
- Social and economic aspects of architecture
- Sustainable development in architecture and construction
- Urban renewal
- Real estate appraisal and management
The journal is recognized by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education (id no. 27862). ICV (2018) 80.54
ISSN 1899-0665, e-ISSN 2544-3275.